Thursday, March 25, 2010

Runescape Password Finder, Cracker, List and Hacks

As I mentioned above hundreds of people everyday are searching for a Runescape password finder, or runescape password cracker or hack, but the reality is there just aren’t any. I mean I don’t think that people are going to post free Runescape password lists on the internet that are of any use. I mean surely if a Runescape hacker had players' Runescape passwords they would use them for themselves, remove the valuable contents of the account then be done with the account.

I mean what benefit is there for them by offering other Runescape players access to the account. As for Runescape password finders well I can’t really comment that much on them, to my knowledge they don’t exist and I have been playing Runescape since 2001, and how exactly would a password finder work?

Unless the Runescape was obvious stored somewhere there is essentially nothing to be found, so unfortunately for many "want to be" Runescape password hackers they will go ahead and download programs claiming to be Runescape password finders or hacks but they are actually only downloading trojans or key loggers onto their own computers allowing others to hack their accounts. So if you are looking to hack Runescape accounts, save yourself the grief of having your own Runescape account hacked by playing Runescape the way it was meant to be played and stop looking for shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment